Tuesday 14 April 2009

Sinberland Street - So far, yet so near

Welcome.....to the dark side of reality....to another dimension, another time, right on your doorstep........

I have often visited this part of town, this dusty car fume infused dual carriageway. Shops offering mouthwatering offers of beautiful clothes, lino, carpet and football themed beds...
Many people have debated the many goings on, trials and tribulations of Sinberland St, a normal road, a busy road, bustling with cut price stores offering mainly luxury goods, but nestled in between are big brand names for small prices: cupasoups, garden shears, Exclamation! perfume, copies of Alan Shearer's biography, maybe even an Umbro gift set...I even stumbed across a Thai themed Fray Bentos tinned pie - pretty normal I thought really, until I started observing myself and discovered the wonderfully dark world of Sinberland's visitors and residents......

No comments:

Post a Comment